Our success depends on the success of our employees.
Want to work for a boutique firm in downtown Jersey City? Come join our other highly skilled employees and grow within a firm dedicated to your ongoing success. We offer a fantastic working environment, the opportunity to hone your financial skills, progress in your career, and fulfill your ultimate potential.
E1 Asset Managment seeks friendly and knowledgeable brokers who are passionate about the stock market - and about their clients. Our current team of brokers has more than 20 years of experience - so it's the perfect environment for you to hone your stock choosing and management skills.
• Strong knowledge of markets and stocks
• Excellent analytical and statistical modeling skills
• Independently monitor and suggest changes to clients' portfolios
• Generate investment guidelines specific to client risk tolerances and investment objectives
• Strong communicative skills and the understanding to deliver highly personalized service to each client
• Strong understanding of financial market regulations
• Series 7 & 63 license
Back Office Assistant
Our firm continues to grow and with this growth, we have a need for an Assistant to the Back Office Manager. As this is a general office position, no experience is necessary but is highly encouraged.
You can expect to:
• Help maintain accounts
• Perform portfolio accounting and recordkeeping
• Assist other teammates as necessary
We're a close-knit team and we all help each other.
You should also be:
• Able to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
• Technologically savvy
• A great communicator
• Detail oriented
Initial Key Areas of Responsibility include but not limited to:
• Processing of disbursement transactions including outgoing wires, checks, and journals
• Processing of deposit transactions (such as checks)
• Account maintenance such as account changes, set up online access, document scanning, standing instructions
• Ensuring compliance with both internal and regulatory policy and procedures
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor which may include special projects
Fill in the application form below
Join the Team
Thank you for your interest.
Please fill out the form in the contact section in inquire about other opportunities in our company.